Android NDK Introduction
There are three major performance improvement methods provided with NDK.
- Parallel processing with SIMD
- Direct binary Code conversion no byte code involved.
- Optimization at assembly level is possible with NDK.
Another aspect of NDK to look in to is its Memory management Component. It’s an advance topic and when responsibility of creating C++ objects is given to Java Objects, certain issues arise. Even Native heap corruption can occur. It may also cause Java runtime to break.
Android NDK Overview
Android NDK (Native Development Kit) latest Download. Achieving batter performance for android devices is always an important concern for android developers. According to android developers guide, “using native methods carefully” is one of the significant performance tip for android developers. With the advent of use in Android devices use of android app also increased drastically. Battery life is one of the major concerns among advance developers. Android NDK has provided us with the technique to use native programming languages like C and C++ to use in android development. As these languages compile to the native code hence increased performance and more device life in terms of power utilization.
Android NDK Features
There is a simple 3 step process for getting started with Android NDK app Development.
- Eclipse needs to be upgraded with the C/C++ support using the plug-in for that you can search in Eclipse Market place and easily install from there.
- Due to Linux in its Core Android require some other tools to support NDK development. Cygwin is a tool for windows based platform.
- And finally you have to install the android NDK. Now you have all the necessary toolkit to start making a NDK Application.
Operating System Support: Windows 7/8/10
Category: Developer Tools
License model: Free
File size: 580 MB
Android NDK Free Download
Click the download link which is given below to download complete offline, standalone, free setup of Visual Paradigm which has compatible with all latest operating system.