ArgoUML v0.34 UML modeling tool Free Download
ArgoUML is the frontline leading open source UML modeling tools such as support for all simple, standard UML figures but its only runs on only Java platform and available in more than ten languages. ArgoUML v0.34 UML modeling tool Free Download.
- Support reflection-in-action,
- Cognitive support includes.
- OCL support.
- Forward engineering support.
- Advanced diagram zoom and editing.
- Support Xml.
- Export diagram as SVG, PGML, EPS, PS, PNG and GIF.
- THE PROVIDED UML Profile support with profile.
- Standard UML 1.4 metamodel system.
- Support all UML 1.4 diagrams.
- Generate code for PHPS, PHP4, C++, and C.
- It is capable to zoom and edit advanced figures.
- Argo UML uses GEF, the UCI image editing framework to editing UML figures.
- It is based on diagram CASE epically in a particular way for designers.
- It create zoom out or zoom diagrams and make changes take places
The variety of UML diagram tool can be create through argoUML 0.34 are
- Add development programs.
- Add use case diagrams
- Interaction diagrams.
- Activity diagrams.
- State diagrams.
- Class diagrams
- Contain sequence diagrams
Overview for ArgoUML v0.34 UML modeling tool:
On the addition the file formats supported by this software tools to remind the diagrams are PNG, GIF, encapsulated PS and postscript and PGML Y svg. On the same time it is also complaint with the OMG standard for UML 1.4 .
The model of core repository is an immediate implement of the metadata java interface (JMI). Which supports directly MOF and also use readable latest version of the UML 1.4 specific supported by the OMG. The development tools are also included in this program. The filenames by default for the programs installer are (scvhost.exe), (argouml_1_66509.exe), (ArgoUML.exe), (java.exe) or (javaw.exe) etc.so what are you waiting for download and install this very lightweight tool to create diagrams of UML tool just in one click away from pcfileworld.com.
ArgoUML v0.34 UML modeling tool Free Download:
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more latest software. You can also find us on Twitter, Google+ and facebook.