Digital Millennium Copyright Act
pcfileworld.com is a platform to get benefit from free downloads. Our aim is to provide free quality software’s present all around the world. For this very purpose, we collect and preserve software from world wide web. pcfileworld.com respect the property rights of others, pcfileworld.com is in compliance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a take-down notice to us via our email given on our Contact us page.
Notice of Infringement – Claim
Take-down notice should consist of following information.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Send us your copyright infringement claim at email@example.com with this info and we will come to you within 3 business days.
In the case of any queries, feel free to contact us.
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.